maandag 28 juni 2010

# 7 Children's book in a playground and # 8


On Sunday we went to visit my mother in law. I had been planning to leave a book somewhere near where she lives. For one reason, because I joined in a Bookcrossing Challenge, 'Leave 52 books in 52 different towns/villages'. To be able to leave something when I travel I had prepared several books, among them quite a few children's books.

Among them this book for small children with lovely illustrations. It is about a small elephant that wants a little brother or sister. It is written in Dutch: 'Tetkees zoekt een baby' which means something like 'Trumppeter looks for a baby'

I know there are some children's playgrounds in her village. So we went to one and left this children's book there.


While we were at it I decided to leave one for a grown up as well.

It was blazing hot. No one around. Still I felt a little funny. A few hours later I had a little peak to sea whether someone had found them. They were still there, then. I hope they have found a new owner by now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten